Introducing our CITTAC portable fire pit and grill. This awesome grill uses the same patented stand as our CITTAC portable steel targets, available on www.cittac.com. It consists of 4 pieces that easily tab and slot together with no tools needed, and then packs completely flat and stores in a heavy duty carry case that is included. It is completely self-contained and elevated off the ground as to leave no trace. The flat bottom allows the use of wood, charcoal, or a flat propane burner plate. It comes complete with a grill that is removable, allowing you to have an open fire pit, or the grill can be locked in the top position. The grill can also be turned from side to side, allowing you to grill on one side and have open coals on the other side for dutch oven. The sides can be folded in to block the wind and help radiate heat up through the grill, or can be removed completely for a more open flame, or for adding fuel to the fire. The modular design allows for expansion, or the adding of additional grills. Perfect for camping, backyard, off roading, beach, river rafting, or anywhere a portable fire pit/cooking grill is needed. Made in America from heavy duty 3/16" mild steel.
*Dutch oven not included.
Legal Disclaimer / WARNING
1) This appliance is for outdoor use and should NOT be used in a building, garage or any other enclosed area.
2) This fire pit is NOT for use for children.
3) Always use in accordance with all applicable local, state and national fire codes.
4) This fire pit is for use with dry wood, charcoal, or propane burner.
5) Do not wear flammable or loose clothing when operating this fire pit.
6) Do not use in windy conditions.
7) All surfaces of this outdoor fire pit are hot when in operation. Do NOT touch any part of the fire pit until it has cooled completely.
8) Do NOT leave the lit fire pit unattended.
9) Do NOT attempt to move or store this outdoor fire pit until all ashes and coals are completely extinguished.
10) Avoid breathing in smoke from the fire and avoid getting smoke in your eyes.
11) Death, serious injury or property damage may occur if the above is not followed exactly.